Monday, January 24, 2011

Fun Activities In Utah

We were constantly doing something while in Utah. Being there around the holidays was a bit crazy but of course fun. I'm sorry to those we didn't get to hang out with, we just ran out of time! 
Meeting sweet baby Aftynn who decided to come early. Just so she could see us..jk but i'm sure glad she came!

I got to meet cute little Brielle who I had been dying to meet! She is so cute!
Hallee wasn't so sure about her..next time they meet they will be friends :)
My wonderful parents treated us to a Jazz game. We had the perfect seats but of course they lost! The game was a lot of fun! Hallee was great but wasn't so sure about everything. She wanted me to hold her and so she could play with my hair. 


The whole clan
Hallee experienced bowling for the first time. She loved it so much that she had an explosion. Of course I forgot the diapers, wipes and an extra outfit..so Jared being the wonderful husband that he is ran across the street to Shopko and got us everything we needed. You would think I would have learned my lesson by now! 



Sisters getting blizzards at DQ. The best place for ice cream. Which they don't have in either Maryland or Missouri!
We spent a lot of time in the car and you can tell by her face that she had, had enough!
We loved spending time with both families. The best way to spend the holidays. I'm hoping next year it won't be as crazy..

4 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

I LOVE Hallee's little jazz outfit. I sure miss you guys. Can't wait til the next time you come out

The Poulson's said...

I am so glad you were able to visit us and finally meet Brielle! I love how Hallee just looked at her the whole time like..MMM..I don't know about you. But she did give her kisses which was super cute!

tara said...

We did have some fun! Wish we could play more often Ü Have I mentioned you have a really cute daughter? No...ok I freakin' love her. There I said it.

the andersons said...

that's so cute Hallee plays with your hair when she's nervous. she's adorable!