Friday, January 21, 2011

1st birthday

I really can't believe Hallee is already one. She has truly been a blessing in our lives. This past year flew right on by. People always said that kids grow up fast and I never really believed them to I had Hallee. She has been the perfect little girl (except that she still isn't sleeping through the night) 
She has the cutest personality! 
The second she was born we instantly fell in love!
a couple days old
She found her nose right as the party started. She was showing off her skills. Jared was very proud!!
The 2nd cupcake that my sister and seth made. The first one started crumbling to pieces the second she started icing it. I wanted it to be the perfect cake so she made another one.
She wasn't so sure about her cake. Which totally surprised me because she loves all food!
We had to help her eat the cake. She would just touch the frosting with her fingers.
Helping her eat her cake. I love this picture that my sister took.


right before her bath

opening up her presents...of course she was spoiled! 

Jared decided before the party he wanted to make a video of Hallee's first year.  I-Video works great and of course I cried like a baby! It was such a cute video. I'm glad we will have that to show her when she is older. 
       the tams family                                              
Hallee with papa..she loves to say papa

the wonderful roberts clan-minus Luke cause he is always sleeping :)

Hallee and auntie tara. She is the best aunt! Tara made her a cute onesie with a number 1 on it. Tara and Lex were always spoiling her! It was a great party! I'm grateful for all of our friends and family that came to support us!
 I'm so grateful for Hallee for giving me what I have dreamed of for years.
 I love that little girl SO much! I really hope this next year slows down!

5 comments:

The Poulson's said...

She is so cute Laur! Its time to add another cutie to the family! Ha ha! we are so glad we got to see you guys!

Strider & Jana said...

Love this post! Hallee is so cute. I love the pictures of her from the cake too.

Tracy Whitt said...

Love the pictures -- it will slow down and then speed up! Keep enjoying life!!!!!!

Ash said...

What a cutie! Time really does go by too fast!

tara said...

The world is a better place with Miss Hallee in it!