We spent Christmas Eve day with the Roberts. We opened up our presents from them and they spoiled us rotten! After opening presents we head up to Salt Lake. On Christmas Eve the Roberts have a tradition of going to Olive Garden and then to Temple Square. Since it was my families year for Christmas Eve and Christmas my family decided to join in on the fun! We had a lovely dinner at Olive Garden and then bundled up and walked to temple square. It wasn't too cold! It was fun to walk around and see the lights. Last year I chose not to walk around we were trying to prevent having a baby!
part of the gang

lex & Hallee

all bundled up!
my sister has some seriously photography skills

family picture
After Temple Square we went back to my parents house, Hallee opened up her Christmas Jammies! She loved them :)

Sportin her new jammies
All of our stockings that my mom has made except for Seth's my sister made that one! We had a lovely evening with both sides of the family. I didn't get any pictures of the Roberts since my camera died!
Next post: Christmas Day. Yes I'm still behind! We only have the one laptop and Jared is using it constantly for school so be patient with me..


3 comments:
You're still ahead of me so atta girl. Christmas was so fun! Miss you guys mucho!
I don't mind the pieces of posts, it keeps me coming back for more ;) lol I love your utah pictures!
I am so sad I didn't get to see you during Christmas. Your pictures are so cute and Hallee is getting so big, I can't believe it! I miss you tons girl..
Post a Comment