Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 months and lots of pictures

I can't believe Hallee is already two months. We went to the doctor yesterday and she now weighs: 11lbs 10 ounces (66%)
height: 23 inches (71%)
she finally gained weight!!
I'm still having to supplement after most feedings, at least she is getting some of the good stuff.
She also got 3 shots boy was that hard for the both of us! It's so sad to watch them prick a cute little innocent baby!
At four weeks she started smiling here and there but now she smiles and coos all the time. It melts my heart! I love it!! She is such a doll. I love being able to stay home with her it's so much fun!
Auntie Tara came to town for her blessing this weekend. We have been taking lots of pictures and hanging out. Man I wish she didn't live so far away!


Giving attitude to the camera
the cute onesie that auntie Tara made
one spoiled baby!

the adorable burp cloth auntie Tara made!

hangin out after bath time

love the cheeks

reading bedtime stories with auntie

cuddling with mommy! I love it!!

6 comments:

The Poulson's said...

She is so adorable those cheeks kill me!! She is getting so big! Love you guys! Glad your having fun with your sister!

The Tams said...

I am glad Tara made it! The pictures are adorable and those things Tara made are sooo cute! Good job Tara!

Kelly Family said...

What a doll!!! The last picture is my all time favorite!

Ash said...

Love the pictures, but I NEED to see her in person!

Tracy Whitt said...

Thank you for the pictures! She is adorable. I love the burp cloth -- way to go Auntie Tara Bear!

Liz Hymas said...

She is so flippin adorable Lauren! You look great!

Ps. the word verification is ramen.....mmmm yummy.