2 things: you're voice is hilarious.."you so cute, you so cute" very funny sister.can you call me in the morning with that, please? and her giggling is adorable..don't let her grow up anymore, ummmk??
She is really cute, what a cute little giggle! Grant is the same way, when he sees the camera, he is done smiling or laughing, I get so frustrated! Haha! I saw your facebook comment, but I don't even remember where it is anymore, but you said we should get together, that would be fun! Maybe when this weather is better you me and Janica can take the kiddos to the zoo or something fun!
oh man, I've done some crazy things too to get Brooklyn to laugh - you're lucky you have a one liner... I recorded her laughing on my cell phone but was embarrassed to hear my own exaggerated laugh! ha ha!
9 comments:
2 things:
you're voice is hilarious.."you so cute, you so cute" very funny sister.can you call me in the morning with that, please?
and her giggling is adorable..don't let her grow up anymore, ummmk??
Just when I think she can't get any cuter, she does. Isn't funny what adults will do to get a giggle out of a baby. The whole thing made me smile!!!!
She is really cute, what a cute little giggle! Grant is the same way, when he sees the camera, he is done smiling or laughing, I get so frustrated! Haha! I saw your facebook comment, but I don't even remember where it is anymore, but you said we should get together, that would be fun! Maybe when this weather is better you me and Janica can take the kiddos to the zoo or something fun!
ahahah Your voice is funny! ANd that was sooooo cute! She is SO adoreable I can't get over it
can't wait to see her!
So cute Lauren! I think she is looking like Jared here. (Don't you love it when people put their opinion in there?)
Got her birth announcement, SO CUTE!!! Thank you for thinking of us.
Love it, love it, love it.
She seriously keeps getting cuter. It's making me really excited for another little one!
Don't you just love it!?!
oh man, I've done some crazy things too to get Brooklyn to laugh - you're lucky you have a one liner... I recorded her laughing on my cell phone but was embarrassed to hear my own exaggerated laugh! ha ha!
She's so cute and I love that giggle!
Post a Comment