Jared. Lauren. Hallee. Mckenna. Harrison
holy crap i miss her! this is hilarious!at the end, it looks like she starts to smile/smirk..she is so friggin cute
HAHAH that is funny! I agree with tara, its cute when she starts to smile at the end!
I've totally done that! ha ha ha! You don't realize how much their little heads move around in their seats, and before you know it they're blindfolded! Most of the time Brooklyn didn't fuss about it so I didn't notice. :)
So cute! Whatever works! I'm all for going to extreme measures when it comes to getting my children to sleep...LOL!!
Dude, we need more videos of her! That was too cute!
I think she likes the blindfold! It looks like it helps her get her beauty sleep!
Too funny! But I miss seeing her big, beautiful eyes. I've shown the picture to several people at work already. Thanks again for yesterday.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
holy crap i miss her! this is hilarious!
at the end, it looks like she starts to smile/smirk..
she is so friggin cute
HAHAH that is funny! I agree with tara, its cute when she starts to smile at the end!
I've totally done that! ha ha ha! You don't realize how much their little heads move around in their seats, and before you know it they're blindfolded! Most of the time Brooklyn didn't fuss about it so I didn't notice. :)
So cute! Whatever works! I'm all for going to extreme measures when it comes to getting my children to sleep...LOL!!
Dude, we need more videos of her! That was too cute!
I think she likes the blindfold! It looks like it helps her get her beauty sleep!
Too funny! But I miss seeing her big, beautiful eyes. I've shown the picture to several people at work already. Thanks again for yesterday.
Post a Comment