This is for you sister.. We finally got the crib thanks to my wonderful parents who bought it and set it up for us.


I made this magnet board a couple of months ago hoping it would match the bedding and it matches perfectly. I'm so excited to finally start decorating now I just need that someone to help me but she lives so far away!! I can't believe there is only 4 weeks left its crazy how these last couple of weeks have gone by so fast! I'll post more pictures once everything is decorated.




10 comments:
I LOVE your crib and bedding, what cute colors! You're so close!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Love the crib-love the bedding--love the magnet board..GOOD WORK! Excited to see it in real life. Ü Just don't let her out yet.
Love it friend! Can't wait till its all set up!
Adorable! That's all I have to say - it is all so adorable! So girly and perfect, you're right, the bedding matches the crib so well! How exciting to see it come together, I know I loved having the nursery set up!
Lauren! I LOVE the crib, the bedding and magnet board and I'm sure it will all be amazing to have it all put together! FUN! You have got some talent. Miss you!
So cute! I love it!
Love the bedding and the colors! Its coming along :) almost there!
Beautiful crib and bedding! You are getting so close!
IT IS BEAUTIFUL! Good job! She is going to sleep well in that crib. lullaby lullaby --- sweet Kate, Avery, Roberts --- lullaby lullaby asleep we will go.
I love it too. I can't wait to see it in real life with a real live baby sleeping in the crib. What a lucky little girl.
Post a Comment