Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

We had an awesome Halloween this year. We started out a week before with carving pumpkins with Travis and Addie. It was a lot of work but always a good time! Addie and I decided to throw a Halloween party since this will be our last Halloween here in Utah for quite sometime. We invited a bunch of people, everyone required to dress up. We played a bunch of games which the girls dominated at! It was definitely a fun night!


A simple pumpkin carving turned in to a 2 1/2 hour ordeal. It was definitely worth it!

My pumpkin is on the right


Jared's pumpkin


Bleaker and Juno-32 weeks prego

Janica and Nolan as Thing 1 and Thing 2

Natalie as a cave women and Chris as a baby fits him well!!

Addie and Travis as rockers


Michael Jordan decided to come to our party!

Matt and Caitlin as old people

The boys playing the donut game...the girls got lucky and talked our way out of it!!

I'm now 32 weeks pregnant. I have felt pretty good except for this dizziness spell that is cursing me. It's the worst feeling in the world. I'm hoping it won't stay around for too long. I have my first shower on Saturday and I'm so excited to start getting stuff for this little girl!

8 comments:

tara said...

LOVE your costume! Looks like the party was off the hook, yo! Give the belly a rub for auntie me

Coil Fam said...

Another Halloween Party and I missed it. Oh...wait a minute...I wasn't invited!? JK Love the fun, love the tummy the most.

PS Glad that is a safety pin on that diaper or he might be the only baby that family ever has.

The Poulson's said...

THat was fun friend! I am so excited for your shower! I hope its everything you want :) And hopefully you get HOOKED up cause well you have NOTHING!!!

Ash said...

Looks fun! I love Juno!

Liz Hymas said...

That looks like fun! Your costume was freakin hilarious! So creative.

Travis and Addie said...

such a great post! :) lovin' it!

The Douglas's said...

Love the costume. And I am sorry you are dizzy, thats no good. hope you get feeling better soon

Emily said...

What a cool party! I have to admit, I've never been great about Halloween and dressing up, but I loved seeing that other people are creative! I loved your Juno costume too - that was perfect!