Thanks to my lovely sister who has helped me out so much these past 2 weeks the nursery is all done! She has done everything for me since she has been here which has been really nice. I definitely owe her for all she has done.
We are debating whether to hang the pictures with ribbon or leave them how they are..what do you think?
Last Saturday my mom, grama, and sister threw me a shower. It was so fun and the food was yummy. This baby has definitely been spoiled and she isn't even here yet. We have truly been blessed by family and friends.
Last Sunday we went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Broadcast it was awesome but the weather was horrible! Poor Jared is still on crutches hopefully on Monday when we go to the doctor he will tell us he can put some pressure on his leg.
My sister took this beautiful picture of the temple and the snow storm.
Finally my sister took some pictures of me at 38 weeks prego..



11 comments:
I vote for the ribbon. I love all of it. This baby is a very lucky baby. Can't wait to meet her!
Your nursery is SO cute! I love it! I love the choice of colors. You look absolutely fabulous! Cant wait to see your little girl!
I vote for the ribbon too!! Looks cute Lauren. How exciting:)
I third the ribbon. I seriously LOVE the nursery! It is so cute, and you look freakin AMAZING my dear! You are all baby bump and just beautiful as ever! Poor Jared, that looked miserable on those crutches in the snow! Very devoted. That picture of the temple in the snow is amazing! I want a copy to blow up and put on my wall! I am seriously sad I am not there to see you all prego and beautiful! Good luck! 8 DAYS TO GO!!!!! I can't believe it!
Ps. the word verification is scroo....LOL!
I vote to add ribbon. Lauren, you look so good. Hang in there this last little stretch. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear how it all happens and meet baby girl. You will do great!!!!
Cute Laur. Now she can come! I vote ribbon
I say ribbon. Just for fun---but it honestly looks great without too.
You look great. It was so wonderful to see you!
Love the nursery, and you look beautiful! I think the pictures look good how they are, but they would also be cute with the ribbon. I hope you have her soon, you're so close! Grant was born at 39 weeks and 2 days, maybe you'll be lucky to have her early too!
I especially love the last picture of you! How are you feeling? Still having contractions?
Love it! The colors are adorable and all of the accents look just perfect! How awesome to have your sisters help - I would have loved to have a sisters opinion in setting up my stuff! Can't wait to see your little girl!
so so so cute! love the colors! how did you make the board? is it paper or fabric?
Post a Comment