I feel bad because I haven't done any post just about Mckenna. She is already 11 months old and is the cutest thing around. She has the cutest personality! She loves following Hallee around and tries to play with her as much as Hallee will allow. She is such a happy baby. She is constantly getting compliments about how pretty she is and about her big blue eyes. Her eyes are killer! I hope they stay the crystal blue that they are. She loves to eat what we are eating. If you try and give her baby food she will spit it out! Also if she doesn't like what we are eating she will press her lips closed. It is so funny! The other day I showed her something we were eating and she spit, so I tried to give her a test and sure enough she kept those lips closed. She is so funny!
 |
| She has 8 teeth, and is taller than Hallee was at her age. |
 |
| she loves to watch what Hallee does and is constantly laughing at her. |
 |
| She says dada, mama, and loves to wave. We are working on signing more and thank you. She will do it sometimes. It's so cute! She does the cutest sad face. If she bonks her head or if Hallee does something mean if I look at her with a sad face she will make the cutest face. I hope I can get it on camera. |
 |
| She wants to walk so bad. She finds anything to help her stand up. Just in the last few days she has started standing on her on! She will be walking in no time. |
 |
| gg gave her this darling outfit |
 |
| she is such a busy baby. She loves to explore everything. Her favorite thing to do is climb up and down the stairs. The first time I let her crawl up the stairs she did it like she had done it before. She got to the top and gave me a huge smile. We have a gate and the bottom and top of the stairs. She is constantly crawling over to them to see if by chance they are unlocked. If the gate is unlocked, she heads straight for her chance to climb. |
 |
She has become a great sleeper. She likes to have her naps during the day. Which sometimes it is hard with Hallee and getting out of the house for errands, play dates, or dance. She takes 2 naps a day and likes to be in bed by 7:30 or 8:00. She puts herself to sleep, she just needs her blanket and binki. She loves to talk to herself in her crib.
It's so cute to hear her. |
 |
| She loves to play with her toys. She does great playing by herself. It's crazy how different her and Hallee are. I know a lot of it has to do with her being the 2nd child. |
She really has been the best baby! She has been sick a few times which is the saddest thing but she tried so hard to be happy. It makes me so sad to think that she will be one in a few weeks. Time just goes by too fast with these girls. They are growing up way too fast!! It's crazy how your heart just grows with the more kids that you have. I know I was worried that I wouldn't love her as much as I love Hallee but I do! I love my girls and I'm so glad I get to be their mom!!
3 comments:
I am so glad to have found your blog. I used to access from Tara's tat she took down! The girls are darling darling darling! Keep the pictures and stories coming. More pictures of your house too!
You are such a wonderful mom. I loved reading this post about Mckenna. We just love her!! Didn't i just make her birth announcement? ...Can't believe that was nearly a year ago!
What a beautiful baby girl! She's so big! I can't wait to see her next month! Aftynn is going to LOVE HER!!
Post a Comment