Janica and Brielle came to visit for 10 days in August. It was so fun to have them here. Hallee loved having a playmate all day long. It was hard at times for them to share toys, but they got along really well. I felt really bad because Mckenna got really sick the 3rd day they were there and I had to spend 6 hours in the ER with her. Luckily Janica and Brielle spent the day at Sea World.
 |
| eating ice cream after baths. |
 |
| Hallee loves to hide under blankets, we were showing Brielle how fun it is. |
 |
| playing with playdough |
 |
| Janica did Hallee's hair. I lack in the creative department, but Janica showed me some ways I could do Hallee's hair. |
 |
| Janica made these cute dresses out of bandanas. So they were matching friends at church. |
 |
| Brielle brought a fun painting book that they both loved. |
We tried to do fun things despite Mckenna being sick. We went to Sea World a few times, rode the train, went swimming, went to story time at the library, shopping at target, and just playing together at home.
We are so glad that they were able to visit us in Texas. We hope they had as much fun as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment