So I have a lot of catching up to do. I just got back from spending the summer in Utah. While Jared was away doing Military stuff. So I will post the exciting things we did in May and June and then go into detail about our summer in Utah!
For Mothers day Jared got me a plane ticket to Missouri. Hallee and I flew down there for a week! It was so much fun! We did all sorts of crazy things. Hallee sure loves her Aunt Tara! Here are just a few pictures from that week..i'm pretty sure Tara took 300 pictures in a week:)
| They have a fun petting zoo..Hallee loved seeing all the animals. |
| She was a little nervous feeding the baby goats:) |
| She is obsessed with their dog. They would look out the window all day! Jlo was so good with Hallee! |
We had a blast! We ate out, shopped, made bows, Tara gave me a manicure and pedicure! It was such a fun week! I wish so badly we lived closer!


2 comments:
You have had quite a crazy spring and summer! Relax and take it easy lady! Try to stay cool.
oh we had so much fun! greatest month of may ever! miss you guys
Post a Comment