Tuesday, June 14, 2011

He did it again...


Back in January Jared broke his scaphoid- a small bone in his wrist..
playing basketball if anyone is surprised.. 
I told him he needs to take playing sports down a notch. 
So the beginning of February till June 2 he had his cast on. A little too long if you ask us. It's supposedly a slow bone to heal but after casting the entire thumb and a bone stimulator it finally healed! It seems that when I get pregnant Jared gets hurt :) With Hallee, was the knee blow out and now this one, his wrist. He will now be banned from playing sports when I get pregnant :)


1st day of his cast
for the 1st 2 weeks he had it all the way to his bicep 


Being in the military he decided for camo cast for 2 weeks

then a black one
then after that we stopped taking pictures. He had it switched every 2-3 weeks for those months he had it one.
 He was such a tropper.. he was still very helpful with Hallee! I only heard him complain a handful of times. He is now in a brace but can take it off throughout the day. We are hoping that he can play golf and basketball when we are in Utah.

4 comments:

Coil Fam said...

You have got to be kidding me, Jared...seriously. Lauren, you should ground him until the next baby gets here safe and sound. Hallee is going to grow up thinking her dad is always broken. Can't wait to see you and can't wait to play with Hallee.

The Tams said...

Way to go Jared! Hallee's hair is starting to grow! So adorable! You are looking so cute prego too! And I can't wait to see you guys!

Cait said...

I just realized by the time we get back it will almost be time for you to have your baby!! I hope you are feeling better and I would love to help out any way I can when baby gets here!

tara said...

this is your friendly reminder THAT YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG, ya big lazy!
xoxo