Sunday, June 12, 2011

Way Behind

 There have been many reasons why I haven't been blogging lately..We only have 1 computer and Jared has been super busy with school and I'm very tired by the time I get to use the computer.  I hope I can be better from now on out. So I'll combine some things into one post.

My mom came out the end of April for a week. It was SO nice to have her here. Hallee loved having her here and followed her everywhere. We had a blast..we went to Annapolis, shopping, out to lunch & dinner, she watched Hallee for us so we could go out, we just had a blast! It was so hard to have her 
leave. Hallee and I were both very sad! 
She took us to dinner for our anniversary at the Outback

Cuddle time with grammy

She was always playing with grammy's stuff

Playing in a fort Jared made


After church
After my mom left we went to the Airplane Park with the Farnsworths. The park is awesome! The take off strip for the Reagan Airport is right there.  We enjoyed a picnic and watching planes take off. Hallee loves airplanes and loves to point them out in the sky. She was a little nervous because it's really loud but she loved watching them take off. 

helping herself to the pasta salad :)


Hallee is also obsessed with baby Tolman. She loves to give him kisses. I'm hoping she likes her baby sister just as much.

2 comments:

tara said...

'bout time little lady! You guys are always doing something fun...I'm ready to be your neighbor again.

Brad and Kimberly said...

is it crazy to you how alike Luke and Hallee look? All Roberts!