Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm slow on updating because...

(this is how I told Jared...took him awhile to notice it)

We are very excited! So far I've been feeling ok.  I'm nauseous and exhausted, especially trying to keep up with little miss Hallee.

 Here I am at 12 weeks.

14 weeks


17 weeks...having a feeling it's gonna be a boy

19 weeks


and below, here I am now at 20 weeks.
 Today we found out that we are having.....
a baby girl! 
We are so shocked! We thought for sure it was a boy..but we are so excited for Hallee to have a little sister!
Our next little missy will be here October 9th! 




 














11 comments:

Tennishottie101 said...

AHHHHHHHHHH im so so so so so excited !!!!!!!

The Poulson's said...

YAY YA YAY YAY YAY!!! SO EXCITED!!! I can't believe you waited SOOO LONG to post this!!! GOOD JOB! You are darling!

tara said...

hip hip hooray! SO VERY HAPPY! You guys make the cutest kids..so keep 'em coming! lub you.

Davis Valley Classic said...

Congrats! How fun to have two little girls close together! You look great!`

Emily said...

Lauren - you look so great! I am so excited for you guys - your girls will be spaced about the same as mine! I thought boy for sure this time around, but girl it is and now I'm excited for Brooklyn to have a sister and for the fact I can use the clothes I already have :)

Hope you're feeling well and everything's going well!

Shanna Payne said...

This is Shanna and Jen Purdie (in Isreal ha ha). Yes, you are one of the important blogs we check here in the foreign country.
We are SOOOOO excited for you!! I thought for sure it would be a boy too, but I am so happy Hallee will have a sis to play with. Maybe they will be lucky enough to be like Jani and I. Ha ha, just kiddin. You look great!

Kelly Family said...

You look fantastic! So glad you finally announced it!! Congrats again! That will be so fun for you to have two girls close together!!

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

Finally was able to get on & see this and I'm so excited! You look adorable, of course.

the andersons said...

Wahoo! Congrats! two little girls will be so fun!! Hallee will love it! and the fridge magnets are such a cute way to share the news!

Ash said...

Oh My Gosh! You are already half way! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yee haw!!! Congrats to you both!! I am so excited for you. Girls are the best!! Although I am just a little bias!!! Lets get together when you come home!!!