Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break

Two weeks ago Jared had spring break. It was SOOO nice! We started off with my birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious but Hallee was a pill:) On Saturday we took off to Raleigh NC to spend time with my aunt, uncle and cousins. It was so nice to get away and spend a couple of days down there. We had a lot of fun playing games, shopping, going out to lunch, eating Tracy's delicious food, and playing at the park. The weather was so nice there. We came home Tuesday night and spent the rest of the time relaxing and spending some much needed time together! It was cold and rainy the whole rest of the break. 
Miss Hallee at dinner

Every time she sees the camera she says "cheese"

We had my cake down in NC so we could share the delicious ice cream cake.


Jared built hallee a fort. We would tell her to go get in her house and she would play in there. It was so cute!
On Thursday we met up with the Sorenson's at Benihanna's for our birthday dinners since they give you 30 dollars off on your birthday..you should sign up. Even though I will say Tepanyaki is SO much better!!
We had one nice day once we got back so we took Hallee to the park. She LOVES the park. She is so brave and climbs up all by herself and goes down the slides! I guess her dad has taught her to have no fear. :) Good or bad thing not quite sure yet. 


She can't get enough of the slides she says ma for more and signs more after every time. I can't wait for the weather to actually be nice for more than one day so we can get out of the house. There are so many parks around here!

We had a great Spring Break! We loved having Jared home all day. Hallee was so sad when he had to go back to school. We have 2 weeks in the summer to look forward to spending some more family time together before 2nd year starts back up.

I promise I will be better at blogging! The Cherry Blossom festival is next :)






4 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

yay! I love it when you update. Glad you had a great birthday!!!!

The Poulson's said...

YAY for updats! Looks like she is keeping her bows on! SHe is getting HUGE.. and so freakin tall! SHe is adorable Lauren!

The Tams said...

Thanks for the update! I am so glad that you guys got some good family time together!

Ash said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE Cheesecake Factory!