Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cherry Blossom Festival


Every year around the end of March beginning of April the Cherry Blossoms bloom. It was the last day of Jared's spring break so we decided to venture downtown. It was very cold and windy you can tell by our red noses. We started at the White House...




The trees were beautiful! You can see the Washington Memorial through the trees. 

As you can tell its very windy :)


The Jefferson Memorial on the other side of the Potomac. 
The cold weather definitely didn't stop other people from going. There were a lot of people there!





We walked the mall and then up to the Capitol.. definitely a lot of walking but totally worth seeing the pretty trees.  Hallee was such a good girl and fell asleep in the stroller! 

4 comments:

Tracy Whitt said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the pictures -- Needless to say she is THE cutest baby in the world.

The Poulson's said...

SO FUN!! THose trees are gorgeous!

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

Looks gorgeous! And I love hallee's outfit!

The Tams said...

I did it! I got to your blog! So weird. Hallees beanie is adorable! I want to know who made that and if they have a pattern! LOVE IT!