For Halloween Hallee was a pumpkin princess. I think she is adorable but she is my daughter.. The Thursday before Halloween the SSC put on a Halloween party. It was a lot of fun and Jared got to come eat lunch with us.
Don't mind her messy room! She makes quite the messes lately :)
The boys with the kids
Cute Max as Harry Potter
This picture cracks me up! There was a huge gust of wind right when I took the picture.

We got to go trick or treating around to the different offices. Everyone thought she was SO cute!!
On Saturday our ward had a trunk or treat. Hallee didn't go trick or treating but we handed out candy to a bunch of kids. On Sunday we had other MS-1 families over for fajitas and games! It was a very fun weekend!!


6 comments:
very cute punkin princess! looks like you had a fabulous halloween you crazy kids!
So dang cute! I keep thinking Hallee can't get any cuter, then you put new pictures on the blog and I see even more cuteness. December is next month!
probably the best catch phrase ever. so funny. thanks again for hosting. and hallee is adorable.
OH CUTE! She is so smiley I love it!
She looks ADORABLE! I love that you took her around to offices! I'm sure she was loving the attention just as much as people were loving her. haha can't wait to see her soon!
such a cute costume!!
Post a Comment