Saturday was a beautiful day so we decided to venture down to Georgetown..and so did everybody else. It took us almost 2 hours to get there when normally it's a 20 minute drive..(that is DC traffic for ya). But it was very pretty! We walked down to the Harbor and took some pictures. Fall back east is SO pretty! I love it!
Hallee & Max

This was the line for Georgetown Cupcakes it was a block full of people waiting in line. I have yet to try them but are they really that good to wait in line for hours..??
It was a fun night..a little stressful with how much traffic there was. If you looking for great shopping thats the place to go except for parking is very expensive!!


2 comments:
WOW you are always going fun places! I don't know how you deal with that traffic! I would die!
I love the first picture of your family! So cute! and it looks SO beautiful out there!
Post a Comment