I'm behind on blogging so I will be playing catch-up these next couple of days. Conference weekend we ventured out to the duck pond. Well we get there with our bread and there is a huge sign saying you can't feed the ducks. So being the good people we are, we decided not to.
Hallee loves to walk around while holding your fingers. She is getting so big too fast! It makes me sad how fast they really do grow up! The weather here in Maryland has been so pretty! The millions of trees that surround us are all changing colors it is so pretty!


5 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I also love that i was on the phone with you when you got there! LOVE YA!
So fun! ANd Hallee looks adorable!
i cant wait for DECEMBER 11 yes i am counting down the days till you get you here :) miss and love you all :)
OMG so freakin' cute. Wish you would stop being stupid & just come see me.
Stop being missable ok?
cutie pututie!
Post a Comment