A couple of Saturdays ago we ventured out to Annapolis. It was such a pretty day and such a cute little town! We went with 2 other med school couples which is always fun!
Capitol Building-It was once the US Capitol building.
Hallee was such a good girl! Riding around in her stroller.
Hallee & Jared, Max & Robby
We were able to walk around the Naval Academy which was very pretty!
So we went to Chick & Ruth's for dinner it was kind of late getting close to Hallees bedtime. She was getting really fussy so I took her out of her high chair and as I was going to take a picture next to this 6lb milkshake!! I realized I had poop on my shirt! You can kind of see it! It was super gross.. I mainly felt bad for everyone next to us eating! Poor thing had poop all over her! Everyone thought it was hilarious! Good thing I was wearing a shirt underneath so I was able to take it off. We are loving Maryland! There is always fun things to do and pretty much all for free!


9 comments:
SO CUTE!!! Hallee seriously is getting big, she looks so much older in these pictures.
I love that I am not the only mom whose kid poops all over them - even in public!
Haha I seriously love Hallee's face in the poop picture! Like "oops mom, sorry I pooped on you" silly girl! Love the update!
So sweet! Who cares about a little poop. Any baby that is as cute as Hallee can do anything they like. Her smile just melts my heart. See you in a few weeks.
that poop thing is hilarous! That 6lb shake looks sweet. and you guys are so cute! miss you
You seriously have the cutest little girl!
GROSSSSSSSSS!!! Ha ha ha it is good to see my niece is doing so well and seeing places that I wish i could see. Love you guys
funny --- the look on her face "what mom?" sam rode the metro from dc to vienna without his shirt on because micheal threw up on him 3 times -- first the sweater than the shirt than the underwear....he was topless and i was trying to find a garbage to dispose of the stink and jump back on the metro before the train left me.....good times......:-)
SO funny! Gotta love mommy moments. Hallee just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment