Sunday, September 26, 2010

9 months


I can't believe Hallee is 9 months! She has changed so much this past month. She started crawling and pulling herself up on everything! I can no longer leave things on the couch or table or else she will make sure and sweep off everything on there. She is definitely a busy baby.

She loves this princess dress that my grama sent her! She loves it. It was so cute the first time I put it on her she had this huge smile!


We were able to go the American History Museum. Its just quick ride on the Metro. We were able to see all the first lady dresses and many other things.


She has started giving this chessy smile when I pull the camera out! I think its adorable!

Grayson is so cute with Hallee. He always runs up and gives her a hug and a kiss! He is such a cute little boy! Hallee loves Grayson she gets so excited when she sees him.
We also went to the zoo with some girls from our ward! It was so fun and its even free!
Hallee on the move..Crawling!

I took her to the doctor for her 9 month check up. It was the first time to our new doctor and he was super nice! Hallee definitely didn't like him touching her.
Her stats:
Weight: 20lbs 9 ounces-80%
Height: 28 inches-92%
Head: 18 inches-96%
She has only gained 9 ounces since her 6 month check-up I think its because of how active she has become!

6 comments:

The Poulson's said...

Laur I can't believe she looks so different!!! She is adorable..Ok so I really really don't like how fast they grow especially now that i have my own! I love her, give her a hug and kiss from auntie Jani

Davis Valley Classic said...

So cute! I can't believe she is already 9 months! She weighs more than my skinny Grant! I've been trying to feed him more so he can reach the big 20 lbs! Haha! I love the first picture, that dress on her is adorable!

Tracy Whitt said...

OH YEAH! Pictures and updates....more please more please more please. Keep them coming. She is adorable!

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

She looks so stinkin' cute! And that princess dress is seriously so adorable on her! Gosh I miss that little rugrat! I can't believe how much she's changed already :( Miss you!

Coil Fam said...

What a chubby little cutey! She is darling and I love that you are making friends.

Kat said...

Hallee is so darling! I love her! I wish I could see her and give her kisses! And we need some pics of the lovely lady behind the camera. Come on! Make Jared snap a pic of you when he isn't busy (which is... probably never.) I miss you guys!!