I can't believe Hallee will be 3 weeks on Saturday. We are so in love with this little girl. I just can't seem to hold her enough. So far she has been a very good baby!

Her hanging out in the boppy today, she is in her outfit that auntie Tara made her.

She had her first real photoshoot, lets just say she wasn't a happy baby. Heidi did a great job with what little time she was happy.



Grammie is obsessed with Hallee. Now that i'm not working I hang out with my mom all day! I love it!

Hanging out on New Year's Eve with my family.

1 week old
12 comments:
ok...that's enough..i've had it...either get me out there or you 2 get over here...STAT!
SHE IS ADORABLE! As well as her Mommy and Grammie is one hot Grammie! Thanks for the pictures
Love the pictures! Grant screamed the whole time when he had his new born pictures taken. I just don't think babies like photo shoots when they are that little! Haha! You would never know though, her pictures turned out great!
So cute! She looks so chill in those pictures - I love her bows too - girls just can't have enough bows!
Yay for more pictures! I just love the one of her on the polka dot blanket it's my favorite!
Oh man I'm just lovin' this girl so much!!
Oh Lauren she is so precious! You look amazing!
Um, did you just have a baby?
You look awesome!
And yes, your daughter is beautiful!
Even though December is a rotten time to have a baby, I will always remember having my first baby when I celebrate Christmas, and I am sure you will too! She is darling Lauren. We can't wait to meet her. And yes, I hang out with my mom most days too, and isn't it the best? Take care :)
What a doll!!! I can't wait to meet her in person. And reading your blog about the delivery got me all emotional...I'm so excited for our little girl. Only 2 1/2 more weeks (I hope!). I'm sure our little girls will have lots of fun together at all the family activities! Can't wait!
AW can i please come see her?? so cute! what a great mom..
She is absolutely gorgeous. What a precious daughter you have. We are happy for you. My mom truly misses you. Thank you for being so kind to her.
Post a Comment