I can't believe Hallee is already a month old. I love being a mom it's the best thing!! She is being a little stinker and not gaining weight. She just barely passed her birth weight.
Her stats are as of yesterday
weight: 8lbs 9oz
height: 21 1/2 inches
We went to Sacrament on Sunday and I had to dress her up even though she slept in her carseat the whole time. She had to look cute on her first time to church! She is still a very good baby! She sleeps at least 6 or 7 hours straight at night and takes a three hour nap in the afternoon hopefully she continues with this pattern.


7 comments:
Little girls are SO fun to dress up! She is still beautiful!
She's so darling! I need to come visit you guys. Finally a newborn that isn't currently bigger than Ava... I can't believe she sleeps that much! You are so lucky!
She is a cutie pie!! How fun!
What a cutie --- it is so fun to dress them up and show them off!
THAT has got to be the cutest dress I have ever seen. She is adorable!
What a cutie! Isn't it fun to dress them up? I can't believe its been a month!
More pictures PLEASE!
Post a Comment