After a lot of work and a lot of waiting....
My little sweetie is here!!
Hallee Elizabeth was born at 3:42 a.m. December 26th.
She's adorable, she's healthy and she's so perfect!
Pictures to come soon--
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
You will only start feeling better now Lauren! Good job, she is a cutie!
SHE IS SOO CUTE! I can't believe she is finally here! CONGRATS FRIEND! You will be an AWESOME MOM!!
I am excited to hear how it went and see pictures! Congratulations!
Yay, glad she is here!
Congratulations!!
Yay! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling okay and that you take it easy for a few days. When was her due date? How do you pronounce her name exactly?
Can't wait for more pictures!!!!
Just remember to take good care of yourself and let people help you!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys - can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment