Friday, November 13, 2009

First Baby Shower


I had my friend shower last Saturday thrown by Janica. It was so much fun to finally start getting stuff. My friends definitely spoiled me! Janica went to a lot of work to throw this shower. The decorations were so cute and the food was delicious! Thanks Janica!





Amber, Caitlyn, me, Addie, Natalie and Janica


The girls giving the baby some lovin'



Here is all the cute stuff that everyone gave her. I really have the best friends. Thanks everyone for coming it was so good to see everyone.

5 comments:

tara said...

The shower looked wonderful! So glad you were spoiled Ü What fabulously creative buds you have.

Liz Hymas said...

Wow! you made out, man! Miss you...you look adorable!

Jen said...

Wow, look at the loot you got! Holy crap, she is going to be the cutest/best dressed baby!

You look great, BTW. Oh, and who is the girl standing next to you in the large group pic. (Not Addie, the one on your left. I swear I went to school with her.)

Seth said...

I still feel so bad for Jared that its a girl.

Ash said...

OH! Look at all those cute clothes! It will be so fun to play dress up with your own live baby doll!