Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cruisin...

For Jareds graduation and our 2 year anniversary we went on a cruise with Travis and Addie. We went to Grand Cayman, Belize, and Honduras. I thought Grand Cayman and Honduras were the best out of the three. Belize was really run down and I felt bad for all the little kids who were running around naked. It was plenty hot but we had a blast.
The first formal night they served Lobster and the boys definitely took advantage with Jared eating 5 and Travis eating 4. I think Addie and I were a little embarrassed.

In Grand Cayman we went to a turtle farm. It was so cool we got to hold the turtles as long as we stroked their necks.


We also visited Hell why we were there definitely wouldn't want to stay there. Wasn't to impressive.

There was also gorgeous sunsets

In Belize we visited the Mayan Ruins which was very cool. The tour guide was part Mayan and told us all about them. They are very interesting.


The people of Belize smoke these branches for pleasure and its not even illegal. The boys only wish!

Holding a replica of the jade stone they found after finding the ruins.


Jared and I are standing at the top..Can you see us??

After visiting the ruins we went to a little cafe to have lunch. It was so pretty after eating lunch the boys went walking and they came across a Toucan. I guess it almost took Travis head off!

Acting like dorks! Not hard for them..haha


The beautiful town of Honduras. We went to a beautiful beach there and hung out for the day. The boys had a blast snorkling and playing soccer with the little boys that go around and sell necklaces.

The boys were in heaven. It brought back many memories of their mission.


Last night of the cruise. These were the wonderful waiters that waited on us hand and foot. The cruise was amazing and I'm so glad we were able to go with Travis and Addie.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I'm totally jealous! It looks like you guys had such a great time - I think a cruise would be a perfect vacation! Congrats on the graduation! That is an awesome accomplishment!

Coil Fam said...

So fun! I'm so glad you did this before December!!! I know you had fun, but I'm glad you're back. 2009 will go down on record as being one of the most exciting years for the Roberts family.

Brad and Kimberly said...

your brave going anywhere in public with Travis and Jared!

Kelly Family said...

Im so jealous of your cruise! looked like you guys had a great time! Congrats to your husband and your anniversary :)

Stacey said...

Isn't Grand Cayman so pretty! I love the completely clear water! We did Hell and the Turtle Farm too - lots of fun. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jen said...

Ahhh----I am so jealous!!!! I also love the Grand Caymans. So pretty and unique.

The Poulson's said...

LOOKS like you had fun! Was it cold..cause you and addi are wearing sweatshirts and long sleeves in some of the pics? Cruises are the best!

Tracy Whitt said...

I am totally jealous! TOO FUN! Auntie Tracy