On May 30 Jared graduated from Westminster College. The graduation was held at the E center and i'm pretty sure that was the longest graduation ceremony ever! Jared graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Chemistry. I'm so proud of him, he has worked so hard the past 4 years. I'm glad he is the brains of the family so I don't have to worry about going to school anymore!haha jk I'm so glad I have such a hardworking, determined husband. He is planning on starting medical school fall 2010.
This is where he spent the majority of his time. The Science building.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Hey, we were there too! That was seriously the longest graduation ever. Congrats to your hubby:)
so cute! Congrats brother. You are one smart dude. Cowabunga.
CONGRATS...I am so jealous I can't wait for the day! That is so awesome, your husband is so freakin smart...
Wow! Congrats to your husband! Such a great accomplishment! He's a very smart guy-chemistry, med school--im impressed :)
p.s. you look way cute, love your hair.
You look so good in these pictures! Congrats again to Jared! Can't wait to hang out again!
Yay! Congrats Jared! Way to go to you too Lauren, it really is hard work to support each other through school. Good luck and I hope all is going well with you guys.
Yeah! Congrats Jared! See you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment