This weekend we had the opportunity to go down to the Timpanogas Temple with Chris and Natalie. Awhile back I had brought up the idea of going to a different temple in Utah each month. So far we have gone to the Bountiful, Salt Lake, and South Jordan a couple of times. The Timpanogas Temple is so pretty it reminds me a lot like the Bountiful Temple! It is always such an amazing time when you go to the temple. I can't wait till we are able to travel around the world to visit the different temples!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Timpanogas Temple
This weekend we had the opportunity to go down to the Timpanogas Temple with Chris and Natalie. Awhile back I had brought up the idea of going to a different temple in Utah each month. So far we have gone to the Bountiful, Salt Lake, and South Jordan a couple of times. The Timpanogas Temple is so pretty it reminds me a lot like the Bountiful Temple! It is always such an amazing time when you go to the temple. I can't wait till we are able to travel around the world to visit the different temples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Fun! That temple looks gorgeous- I'm glad you guys had a good time. That's such a good idea to go to a diff temple everytime!
Post a Comment