Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Concert!!!

Last night I was able to go to the concert! It was amazing, it was so cool to see them in person! I became obsessed with the show last year and was bummed when they weren't coming to Utah, but this year I was so stoked when they annonced they were coming here. So Addie the good friend she is got 9 tickets for all of us to go! Thanks Addie your the best!


Kellee, Nicole, Me, Addie, and Janelle
This was when they first came out. There were so many screaming girls!

The cute snuggle bear that came out during intermission to dance it was so funny!

Addie and I


Megan, Caroline, Suzanne, and Linda they weren't able to sit right by us but close!


Kellee and Nicole dancing during intermission to Jordan Sparks! They are so funny! I always have so much fun with them!

4 comments:

{McGinty's} said...

Lauren it was good to meet you that night. It was a great concert!!!

The Poulson's said...

your a bum!! Post those pics!!!

Travis and Addie said...

we need to find more concerts to go to together! haha it was way too fun to just not do it again :)

dylan & lindsey said...

Cute pictures! that concert was so amazing!