Before getting to Utah I bought a KSL deals for a petting zoo and horse ride. For some reason I thought it was at Thanksgiving Point. My dad took the day off and we picked up Tara on our way down there. We get to Thanksgiving Point and right as we get there Tara noticed the deal was for Gardner Village. Awesome! We just drove all the way down there. I decided since we were already there we would just see the animals there. Hallee was in heaven! She loves all the animals. It was a petting zoo but you couldn't pet them. We were all disappointed. We walked around to see all the animals. Hallee got to go on a horse ride. She loves horses and riding them. She has no fear of them! She is just like her auntie Tara.
 |
| Mckenna just loved walking around, it was a beautiful day |
 |
| Love her to pieces! She is growing up way too fast! |
 |
| She had a huge smile on her face the whole time. She kept saying yeehah! |
 |
| We went on a fun hay ride. I love fall in Utah. |
We ended our day at Thanksgiving point with lunch. It was such a pretty day. It was the perfect weather. I'm glad my dad and sister could come spend the day with us. The girls loved having them there!
1 comment:
Those are adorable pictures! What a great way to spend the day.
Post a Comment