Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pictures of the Girls

Our really good friend Jenny took pictures of the girls for us before we left. Mckenna has yet to have any professional pictures taken of her so we thought 7 months would be a perfect age. We met up in downtown Kensington to take a few pictures. 
Jared thought it would be fun to let Hallee play on the train tracks and get dirty before pictures..he obviously wasn't thinking :)



Mckenna was very excited about pictures



Mckenna is always getting compliments about her big blue eyes. My girls definitely have big blue eyes!
We got a few shots of Hallee, she didn't want to look at the camera

love this picture of her eating a sucker for being a good girl.
 
their favorite auntie who loves them dearly



I love these two more than words can describe! I'm so grateful I get be to their mom! 

1 comment:

Spencer and Julia said...

These pictures are so cute! You do have two beautiful girls!