Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Break in Utah

On December 16th we flew out to Utah for Christmas. The girls did  awesome on the plane ride. We got to be with my family for the first week. They were so excited to have us there, especially to meet miss Mckenna. Hallee was SO excited to see everyone. I'm surprised that she wasn't shy. She loved all the attention! 
papa and mckenna

lex and mckenna

tara and mckenna

 Hallee got to open an early Christmas present so she could play with it while we were there. She absolutely loved it! I wish we could bring it home with us. 

 My grama spoils my girls! She came down to spend the weekend with us and to exchange Christmas. 
The cute pj's she gave the girls for christmas

Jared thought it would be funny to push Mckenna around in her shopping cart.  I wasn't there or it probably wouldn't of happened. 

 We did several fun activities one of which was bowling. Hallee loved to push the ball down the lane. 

Hallee loves her aunties!!

We had so much fun with my family. It was so nice to have help with the girls so I could have a little break. My girls have the best aunties who adore them! 

1 comment:

Tracy Whitt said...

What a fun trip!!!! So nice to be with family and have so much attention for the girls!!!!