(please excuse the puppy & irritation caused by puppy)
I love her concentration/fear/sense of accomplishment and her heavy breathing.
Now she's a walking maniac. She's cruising around our place and getting into EVERYTHING! She's even learned how to turn on the gas stove...so my stress levels have increased.
Hallee is growing up so fast! But my goodness she gets cuter every day.


6 comments:
Oh my goodness...I love it! I'm so glad you have that on camera. I know she'll keep you busy, but what a fun summer you have ahead of you.
Yay for walking! It definitely adds a new element, but is so fun! She is so cute, what a big girl!
BIG GIRL!! I LOVE IT! SHe is so cute!
I know I have already commented, but I keep watching this video and loving it more and more all the time. What a fun memory for you and your parents.
I love the hands up in the air toddle walk. She is so cute!
The GAS STOVE! My goodness! You have a Daxton on your hands! ha ha!
Post a Comment