We have made it to Maryland!! I will post about our place soon. But before school started a group of us got together and drove to Delaware to spend a day at the beach. It wasn't too bad of a drive. We got there around 1o am and the beach was already packed. It was hot but a lot of fun! We went with five couples and four out of the five have kids. It was also fun to have my mom come with us.
Atticus, Hallee, and Grayson
These black dots are dolphins! They were swimming so close to us and playing around. It was so cool!
Hallee in her cute swimming suit! Man I just love this little girl!! It was a fun trip I hope to go again with how close we are to the beach!


9 comments:
Cute girl in a cute swim suit! Darling!
Sounds like you've already met some fun people! I wish I were close to a beach!
She is SO CUTE! I love that little sweetheart. I am glad you and Jared have already made friends and are settling in. Just don't get too comfortable living back east, we need you closer to home.
Very fun! Hallee is a doll with her big cheesy smiles!!
Fun! Glad you're having fun and made it safe. Enjoy your time there!
So adorable! Glad you made it safely.
Cute hallee! I miss you guys...I can't wait to come see you and go to all the fun places!
Love her little swimming suit! Love that you are settled in your new place---good luck!
So jealous! That would be fun to live by the beach!
Post a Comment