I know I haven't blogged in awhile.. July has been crazy. I'm getting ready to move to Maryland on Friday! I'm nervous for this huge transition! But also excited! I will let you all know how it is once I get there and get things set up!
Before I left I wanted to get Hallees pictures done. I had Holly Lang take her pictures. Hallee was so much fun! She just loved all the attention! She was so cute. I just love this little girl so much! I'm obsessed with her!!! I love her eyes I think they are so pretty!

Before I left I wanted to get Hallees pictures done. I had Holly Lang take her pictures. Hallee was so much fun! She just loved all the attention! She was so cute. I just love this little girl so much! I'm obsessed with her!!! I love her eyes I think they are so pretty!






If you need pictures done visit hollylangphotography.com


7 comments:
THey are so cute! But she was such a good girl during them, it was hard to get a bad shot!
She is absolutely adorable! Will had fun tagging along on the shoot. Good luck with the move!
So freakin' cute!! Trav & I were looking at them last night on facebook and just kept giggling at her faces and cuteness :) We wish she would have made the sour beer face though...I guess you would have needed Travis there to get her to do that though ;)
these pictures are adorable!! She so beautiful! Good luck with the move :)
She is adorable -- her personality shines through!
LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I am so glad you got some done. Miss you already!
Her eyes are gorgeous and I love the chubby legs! Can't wait to get an update about your new life!
Post a Comment