Thursday, May 13, 2010

Across the Country

Across the country is where we are going to be living the next four years.
Bethesda, Maryland is where we will call home.
We are so glad to finally know! We have spent along time waiting.
Jared will leave in June for officers training in Alabama. Hallee and I will go straight to Maryland in August.
I'm excited but nervous for this adventure. We will meet lots of new people, Jared and I will become closer, and we will get to see a lot of new places. Jared says it is beautiful out there.
We now have the joys of finding a place to live! It should be interesting.
Feel free to come visit! There will be lots to do out there!

11 comments:

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

yay! We'll be coming!

Brad and Kimberly said...

Did you know that Bethesda is the setting for sisterhood of the traveling pants? How cool is that?

Liz Hymas said...

Congratulations! It is so pretty back East you will love it! That is so crazy! We will be in Utah all of July so you better free up some time to hang!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

We lived in Bethesda, MD two summers ago when Trav was selling alarms. I seriously LOVED it there. It's so beautiful and green and the area is really nice. I'm way jealous!!!

The Poulson's said...

I am still not happy about this, as hard as i try to be happy for you guys..its not possible to happy when your best friend moves accross the country! What an adventure it will be for you! I WILL MISS YOU TERRIBLY and I will forsure come see you and bring hallee a little friend to play with

The Tams said...

I am going to miss you guys so much! I will hopefully come visit! And it is BEAUTIFUL back there!

Christy said...

How exciting! And right next to the temple. You know you can get a discount at the Marriott there with your recommend. Maybe we can come visit around Christmas time, if we time it right!

Greg and Talia said...

Good Luck! You guys will have so much fun!

Stacey said...

The east coast is very different from the west, but so fun! You will love it!

Kelly Family said...

Good luck out East! You will grow so close as a family! So many memories and adventures ahead of you guys.

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

You guys are going to love it! Med School was tough, but seriously some of the best years of our lives. We made wonderful friends, did and saw so many fun things, and really grew close together. Being far away from family can be good and bad...but something I think every newly married couple should do. You'll look back and be so glad you had this experience. Good luck!