I finally look pregnant! I swear one morning I woke up and had a belly. I finally have gotten over the morning sickness which is a blessing. She is moving like crazy. I love feeling her move it is the coolest feeling. Both of these pictures are me at 24 weeks.
11 comments:
Very cute belly, love it!
aw i'm glad you put some pics up. You have a perfect belly bump. you're gonna be such a great mom laur! love you!!
I still look more pregnant than you!
I can't believe it took 24 weeks for your skinny little body to look pregnant! Isn't it great to just rest your hand on your belly and wonder at the little life inside!
mucha nice sister. it's about freakin' time. miss you. come to me now.
I must be 9 months pregnant when you look at my belly next to yours. I CAN'T wait to see and hold Kate, Avery Behunin, Willis, Roberts!
Love it! You're looking great!
You are so cute! I'm excited for you guys!
So cute. Love it!
We need an updated picture! Auntie Tracy
Laur I am excited to see you tonight too! I bet your belly is even bigger now than when you took these pics! You are such a cute pregnant lady:) LOVE YA!
Post a Comment