Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a....

Today was the best day ever! We are having a GIRL!! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! I'm not so sure how Jared feels about this but she will be wrapped around his finger the second she is here! She said that baby girl looks very healthy and is right on schedule to come December 26th. The technology we have today is so cool. We got to see her body from head to toe! This is me at 19 weeks! I'm starting to finally get a little belly. People don't believe me that i'm pregnant but trust me I am! I'm starting to feel much better. Morning sickness that would last all day is finally getting much better.





14 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!! (I am biased though - since that's what we have :) Your LITTLE belly is so cute! I'm glad your morning/all day sickness is going away. That feeling is NOT fun!

Jared and Jesse said...

woohoo! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys.

Kat said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited. Can you tell?! YAY!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Congrats! That's so great that it is a girl! She'll be darling! Glad you're feeling better.

Christy said...

Eeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so excited for you! Hooray for baby girls! I knew it was a girl!

Kelly Family said...

Congrats Lauren!!! We can learn how to raise little girls together :) Just to fore warn you, there are way too many cute baby girl clothes! Its addicting! Glad you are feeling better

Aimee Wilson said...

Yay! Little girls are sooo fun. Shopping for their clothes is pretty much the highlight of my life:) I didn't show w/ my first until I was 6 months.
I am teaching step this fall...hopefully for a long time!
With Kenzie I did step until I gave birth to her!

Tracy Whitt said...

I am so excited! HOW CUTE is your belly?

The Poulson's said...

ONCE AGAIN!!! SO EXCITED!!! TUTU'S BOWS AND PINK here we come!!! I love you friend!

Roberts Fam'ly said...

That is so exciting! Congrats again. I can't believe how little your belly is still!

lindsey kaye said...

Oh my goodness!! Your little belly is still smaller than mine and I'm NOT EVEN PREGO! but you look so so cute :) I'm so excited for you. Be prepared to get a lot of cute stuff..

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Congrats! And BTW- you suck! My belly is bigger than that I am only 14 weeks! :) Oh well! I guess we're both going to be big eventually. Looks like LP was tons of fun...so jealous! Hope everything is going good for you guys! We'll be in UT after New Years, so I'm excited that we'll get there after the baby and we can meet her! :)

The Douglas's said...

Congrats!!!

Ash said...

I love the little bump. A GIRL! I'm so excited!