Congrats! We should get together sometime and make our babies be friends since they'll only be like 8 weeks apart! I hope you're having less morning sickness and feeling well.
YEAH! Auntie Tracy is very excited to see that beautiful baby! I don't care what all the others say - tell Jared it is a boy. But seriously - whatever it is you will love it! You are going to be the BEST mom ever! I share your pain in the throwing up department. It is amazing how many times and different places one can throw up and keep some sort of dignity.
Yay! I am so happy for you, I KNOW you've wanted this for a long time! I've been wanting to ask how you're doing, but didn't know if you had told anyone yet...guess I could have just called. I hope you feel okay, you ready?
Congratulations! I found your blog through others and I am so happy for you. How exciting. Can you ask Stacey if she can invite me to her blog? Maybe she'll see this and just do it. :)
CONGRATS LAUREN! When you need someone to complain about pregnancy to and your husband turns a deaf ear, I never get sick of hearing about it, so give me a call:) Aimee
23 comments:
It looks like a little girl!
yeah, congratulations!
Its about time...:) It's a girl ahahah
Congrats! We should get together sometime and make our babies be friends since they'll only be like 8 weeks apart! I hope you're having less morning sickness and feeling well.
Oh my gosh Lauren - congratulations! That is very exciting news - I'm so happy for you guys!
wahoooooooo! that is awesome! I will tell Allen, he will be so excited for you. Congratulations.
YEAH!
yay!!! Congrats!!!
yay! I'm glad to see that there really is a baby inside your tiny tummy! I can't wait to see it in person!! (I think it's a girl)
i can't wait to hold my little avery sweetie...Ü
that's right brother--it's a she!
Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
YEAH! Auntie Tracy is very excited to see that beautiful baby! I don't care what all the others say - tell Jared it is a boy. But seriously - whatever it is you will love it! You are going to be the BEST mom ever! I share your pain in the throwing up department. It is amazing how many times and different places one can throw up and keep some sort of dignity.
Im soo excited for you!!! Congrats!!
Yay! I am so happy for you, I KNOW you've wanted this for a long time! I've been wanting to ask how you're doing, but didn't know if you had told anyone yet...guess I could have just called. I hope you feel okay, you ready?
Lauren, I have been waiting for this post! Congrats! I am so so happy for you two!
Enjoy your quite house for the next few months and take every opportunity you can to sleep in!
I am so excited for you! You will be a great mom!
AWWWWWWWWWWW SO EXCITING!
Congratulations Lauren!! That is the happiest news ever!!
WOW!!! IM SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME. WHEN ARE YOU DUE?
Yay! Congratulations! You are going to love it!
Lauren--
Congratulations! I found your blog through others and I am so happy for you. How exciting. Can you ask Stacey if she can invite me to her blog? Maybe she'll see this and just do it. :)
My email is chelseaswebb@gmail.com
Thanks!
I am so excited for you. I was so excited when your grandma told me :) yeah!!!
CONGRATS LAUREN!
When you need someone to complain about pregnancy to and your husband turns a deaf ear, I never get sick of hearing about it, so give me a call:)
Aimee
Post a Comment