Monday, March 23, 2009
Best Birthday Ever
So I know its been a very long time since I have posted anything but life is very crazy with us both working full time and going to school full time we barely have time for each other. On wednesday I turned 23! I'm getting so old:) I had a lovely birthday. I woke up in the morning and go out to my car to find that my lovely sister had decorated my car. It totally made my day but I felt kind of stupid driving around with a decorated car so I made her talk to me while driving to work. We then went to dinner with my family at the Mandarin which was very delicious. Then we went and had cake and opened presents. I was definitely spoiled with money to go shopping with. We then went over to Travis and Addies place were they spoiled me rotten! Thanks guys! Then later that night Jared told me that his present to me would happen all day friday. So I canceled my plans with my sister during the day on friday and told Addie that we would have to change our plans that we had on friday night. So we woke up Friday and he took me to breakfast at the Oasis which was very good! Then he took me to my sisters place and handed me a gift card to the Gateway to go shopping and then to get pedicures. It was so much fun! I loved it.. he always thinks of such great ideas. We went shopping all day and then came home pooped after shopping for literally 6 hours. He then blindfolded me and told me we were going to dinner. So we pulled up at the Olive Garden and we walked in and all of my closest friends were there! We all had so much fun! I loved it. After we went and saw Taken which was awesome! I would highly recommend it, it was very intense!
Jared and I at the Mandarin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
who's the beady eyed alien in the back of that picture!??! what a weirdo! well happy birthday laur! I'm glad it was so much fun and I'm glad we could be a part of it.
Jared is VERY thoughtful! Wow--I am definitely impressed that he would take the time to plan all of that. What a sweetie. You DO have a good one.
You look great, Lauren. I miss you and hope you are doing well.
Oh I so wish we could have come! Looks so fun! Your man is awesome and spoiled you rotten!!! Happy bday girl, i love you!
Yay! Happy birthday, I'm so sad I wasn't there to give you a birthday spankin! But, I'm sure Jared thought of that too, because he thought of EVERYTHING else!
Wow Lauren - what a cool birthday! You look so great, you have such a cute husband and family to spoil you like that, I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment