
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Christmas in California
This year we spent Christmas in California with my side of the family. My dads parents live in a little town in Northern California. We had so much fun even the 11 hour drive it took us to get there with 7 people! We definitely got spoiled this year especially by Jareds parents they gave us a tv! I was so excited. Then Jared surprised me with a diamond ring that i'm able to wear at work since I wear gloves all day, also very excited about that! We were also able to visit Jareds grandparents who live in Volcano totally worth the drive. It is very pretty up there in that small little town of 101 people.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me, Auntie Leigh, and Tara chatting on Christmas Day!


1 comment:
I want to see your new ring!! put up a picture! please.
Post a Comment