Saturday, November 29, 2008

Flag Football & Thanksgiving

Jared and all of his buddies from high school are in many different leagues. They just finished up with flag football, softball, and then they are in a basketball league right now. It is fun to watch them play. Last year they won first place for their league and this year they also took first! I'm kind of glad its over cause there were many cold nights watching them play. I think its so cool that they are all still really good friends.
We are their number one fans. We are at mostly all of their games rain or shine! Its fun to have a friend to sit and chat about different things while watching the games! I'm so glad that I met Addie we have become such good friends!

This is the championship team won 2 years in row!






For Thanksgiving we spent the day with Jareds family. They have it at a church since there is so many of them. We played games and ate lots of food. This was the first time that I have experienced a Roberts Thanksgiving but it was really fun! Then Jared surprised me and for the weekend we stayed at a hotel just in downtown Salt Lake, but it was really fun! We went shopping at the gateway on Friday and John Schmidt was playing for the Gateways opening of the Christmas season. He was amazing! Then they had this huge christmas tree that they had blue and white christmas lights it was awesome. It made me so excited for Christmas.




The pretty blue and white christmas tree



We definitely had a fun weekend. It was so much fun to hang out with Jared all weekend. It's nice when you get to see your husband for more than 2 hours in one day! Thanks babe the weekend was awesome!





5 comments:

dylan & lindsey said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun! Can't wait to hear more about it. Cute pics you two!

The Poulson's said...

OOOhhh sweeet!!! Cute pics..i love the vest one!

Jen said...

Yeah! More pictures!!!

The Poulson's said...

DUDE Nolan says thanks! I have no idea where they get if from...he looks nothing like him!

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Hey Lauren...This is Lauren, Addie's friend....I was just looking at your blog and thought I'd say hi! And your blog is so cute!!!!