To start off the summer my sister got married in May and it was so much fun!

Next, stephanie got married and we were her bridesmaids it was awesome!
The end of May we went on a Caribbean Cruise with Natalie and Chris! It was so much fun! Great way to start off the summer! We started out in Port Canaveral Florida, then to the Bahamas, St. Thomas and then to St. Maartean. My Favorvite was St. Thomas. The water was so pretty!





This is at the West Jordan Demolitian Derby with Brooke, Carl, Natalie, and Chris. This was a very fun Saturday night activity!

In July we went to the Oakley Rodeo with Travis and Addie! Rodeos are so much fun but I always feel so bad for all the cute animals!

For the fourth of July we went to Bear Lake with my family! We went boating, played lots of games, went to the hills to shoot guns, and just hung out with the family! Bear Lake is always so much fun!
Jared loves to play in the sand!


Next, stephanie got married and we were her bridesmaids it was awesome!
The end of May we went on a Caribbean Cruise with Natalie and Chris! It was so much fun! Great way to start off the summer! We started out in Port Canaveral Florida, then to the Bahamas, St. Thomas and then to St. Maartean. My Favorvite was St. Thomas. The water was so pretty!




This is at the West Jordan Demolitian Derby with Brooke, Carl, Natalie, and Chris. This was a very fun Saturday night activity!

In July we went to the Oakley Rodeo with Travis and Addie! Rodeos are so much fun but I always feel so bad for all the cute animals!

For the fourth of July we went to Bear Lake with my family! We went boating, played lots of games, went to the hills to shoot guns, and just hung out with the family! Bear Lake is always so much fun!
Jared loves to play in the sand!








13 comments:
Your blog looks super cute! I am glad you finally got one! This summer was a lot of fun ha!
I wish that we could have gone on the cruise with you....I am sorry that we didn't. :(
Lauren, I am so sorry to point this out, but in your profile comment you have at the right of your blog, it says you got married in August. Wasn't it April? I could be wrong....
yay! i', so glad you guys got a blog! now you have to keep it updated ok?! :) cute pics- your summer looks like it was amazing!
Lauren, Im glad to see you have a blog! Its way cute!!
so are you going to be one of those people who always love getting comments but don't comment on others i mean come on no comment from my bestfriend? ahhah jk..i love you friend lets get together..
Yeah! I got to your blog! You look SO great!!!!
Okay, I will write something nice now. Yay! Your blog is so cute! You have done such a good job with it and you guys look so happy. We sure miss you, especially Mason!
K so your summer was way better than mine and no lie...we were driving around lake powell and I'm pretty positive I saw exactly where that sand castle was built! how fun! :) can't wait to see you in aerobics tomorrow night!
Hey Lauren! Hope you don't care I sneaked a peek from Janica's blog. Your cruise looks like so much fun, and you look beautiful! Hope you're doing well.
Hey! You found our blog! This will be fun. Yeah, we have now lived in Salt Lake for 1 week and we are loving it. We totally need to get together soon though!
Hey Girl! - love the blog a good way for us way out here in NC that don't hear from their nieces very often to keep up! Hope your mouth feels better! Auntie Tracy
i'm glad we got to hang out this weekend! it's always fuN! i wanna do something fun for halloween/the entire month of october! so if you think of anything fun let me know!! SYTYCD is in 8 days!!!
so what's the point of a blog if you never update it?
Post a Comment